The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kendall Jenner reveals she'd 'probably' quit TV for modelling as she poses at casting



Model behaviour: Kendall Jenner was pictured at a V magazine go-see looking slender in dark shades

 

 


She’s tasted fame and fortune from a young age, which is rather nice for a 17-year-old.
But Kendall Jenner would give it all up to be taken seriously as a model.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star shared her concerns about her career on a recent go-see with V magazine.
Model behaviour: Kendall Jenner was pictured at a V magazine go-see looking slender in dark shades
Model behaviour: Kendall Jenner was pictured at a V magazine go-see looking slender in dark shades

The half-sister of Kim Kardashian took some snaps for the publication’s blog and showed just why she is capable of doing high fashion campaigns.
 

Kendall donned her own black leggings and spaghetti strap top for the pictures and wore funky heeled boots by Charlotte Olympia to complete the look.
Clutching onto a copy of Visionaire 58 Spirit: A tribute to Lee Alexander McQueen, the hardback co-ordinated with the gold on her footwear.
Cool co-ordination: The stunning 17-year-old clutched to a gold book which matched her designer boots
Cool co-ordination: The stunning 17-year-old clutched to a gold book which matched her designer boots

The brunette left her hair out for the modelling audition and went fresh-faced and make-up free for the photographs taken by Allan Kent.
When asked if she’d stop appearing her E! reality programme in order to score more editorial jobs as opposed to doing runway, she admitted she most likely would.
‘I’ve never gotten that question before… Um, yeah. Probably,’ she told her interviewer, who also questioned whether she thought appearing on screen has made the transition to fashion difficult.
‘One hundred percent. I don’t think some people take me very seriously. When I started off, I was way more of a personality in modelling and it wasn’t like, what I wanted to be exactly. 
‘I want to be more high fashion; I want to be more editorial, but hopefully I’ll just prove myself.’
Runway ready: Reality star Kendall would like to do editorial work more than catwalk shows
Runway ready: Reality star Kendall would like to do editorial work more than catwalk shows

Kendall’s ideal project would be stills for Chanel or Dolce & Gabbana.
However after being pushed by her businesswomen relatives Kim and mother Kris Jenner to pursue her dreams, which she’s held since the age of 13, she has walked down a few Fashion Week catwalks.
‘I didn’t think I’d want to do it but I’ve grown a love for it; it’s so fun for me,’ she commented.
One thing she wouldn’t be so flexible about though is move across the coast.
While she currently resides at the family home in Calabasas, California, Kendall isn’t sure about relocating to the Big Apple for modelling.
Homebody: She says she doesn't mind jetting out to NYC when she has to but doesn't want to move to the Big Apple
Homebody: She says she doesn't mind jetting out to NYC when she has to but doesn't want to move to the Big Apple
She revealed: ‘I mean, I love L.A., and I don’t mind flying out here whenever I have to. And I’m such a family person, and my whole family is over there, and all of my friends, I mean, I’d make new friends, but I don’t know. For a certain amount of time. It gets claustrophobic. I like having space.’
Having never been on public transport the teenager asked whether the NYC Subway trains were up to par.
Thankfully she gets the dodge the masses as she darts around town in a private vehicle whenever she jets to the East Coast for work.
‘Yeah, I’ve been trying to keep it low key when I have been here, I haven’t been recognised much,’ she shared.
‘Taking a lot of taxi cabs, wearing sunglasses… but yeah, when I’m here with my family, everybody knows which hotel we’re staying at. It’s a little bit crazier.
'Chihuahuas': Kendall's little sister Kyle shared a snap or them holding dogs that day online
'Chihuahuas': Kendall's little sister Kyle shared a snap or them holding dogs that day online



 
You have read this article with the title The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kendall Jenner reveals she'd 'probably' quit TV for modelling as she poses at casting. You can bookmark this page URL http://meingeilesich.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-keeping-up-with-kardashians-star.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...